1. Pharmacological action Diuvera
3. Dosing Diuvera
4. Contraindications to receive Diuvera
Diuver refers to a group of drugs that have a diuretic effect.
main active substance of this drug is torasemide.It is due to him receiving Diuvera provides suppression of the processes of absorption of sodium ions and water, while significantly decreasing the osmotic pressure of the liquid in the cells.
Diuvera The instructions are listed and additional actions that it has on the body:
- reduction of fibrosis (hardening of the connective tissue with the appearance of scarring);
- improving diastolic function of the heart muscle (the ability to relax the muscles after the expulsion of the blood).
Quite often compared the drug with another common diuretic, namely furosemide.At the same time, judging by the reviews of Diuvere, its main active ingredient is more active, and the duration of acti
That is why during long-term treatment specialists recommend the use of Diuver.
issue of preparation is tablets.
According to the instructions, Diuver recommended in the liver, kidney or lung.In addition, this drug is often used to relieve edema caused by congestive heart failure.
Acceptance of the drug is carried out once a day, after meals.The daily dosage is 5 mg, if necessary it can be increased to 20 or 40-mg.
Diuvera The instructions stated that before the start of treatment it is necessary to adjust the water and electrolyte balance.
In that case, if the drug is taken by patients with diabetes, during the course of treatment, you should regularly check your blood glucose.
specialists in a review of Diuvere pay attention to the fact that the long-term treatment is necessary to control the level of glucose in all patients.In addition, it is recommended to follow the changes in the levels of uric acid, lipids, creatinine and electrolytes.
Acceptance of the drug is contraindicated in the presence of the following diseases:
- renal failure, accompanied by anuria (absence of urine entering the bladder);
- hepatic coma;
- severe hyponatremia (an absolute decrease in the body's sodium level) and hypokalemia;
- hypovolemia (decrease in blood volume);
- unilateral lesion of the urinary tract, in which there is a marked violation of the outflow of urine;
- acute glomerulonephritis (inflammation of the glomeruli);
- intoxication, caused by taking drugs having selective cardiotonic effect.
addition contraindicated Diuver apply to children under 18 years of age and women during pregnancy / breastfeeding.
This drug is not recommended in the presence of lactose intolerance and its deficiency in the body.
According to reviews of Diuvere its reception may cause side effects of various body systems.
1. Cardiovascular system
- an excessive fall in blood pressure;
- tachycardia (increased heart rate);
- orthostatic hypotension (sudden drop in blood pressure, which is characterized by fainting);
- decrease in circulating blood volume.
- acute urinary retention;
- reduced potency;
- oliguria (reduced urine output);
- interstitial nephritis character (an inflammatory disease of the kidneys);
- hematuria (blood in the urine appearance).
3. Digestive system
- disruption of the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract (diarrhea);
- acute pancreatitis (an inflammatory disease of the pancreas);
- increase in liver enzymes.
4. Nervous system
- hearing loss and tinnitus.Additionally
Diuvera application may lead to increased blood levels of uric acid and creatinine.
In a review of Diuvere states that its reception may cause itching, hives, dermatitis and other types of rashes on the skin.
case of overdose with this drug, you should immediately conduct gastric lavage and activated charcoal to take.The decision to reduce the dosage or to abolish reception Diuvera should be taken specialist.
Application Diuvera should only be prescribed by a doctor.
noted that the increased sensitivity to the drug in people, poorly tolerate sulfonamides and other sulfonylureas.
In the case Diuver used for a long time, you must observe a diet and take medications as part of which there is potassium.
When cirrhosis selection of the required dosage should be carried out strictly in a hospital, as a violation of water-electrolyte balance in this case can cause hepatic coma.
Diuvera The instructions stated that during his reception should refrain from driving and other potentially hazardous activities, the implementation of which requires increased concentration and attention.
Product description posted on this page is a supplement and a simplified version of the official version of the annotations to the drug.The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a guide to self-medication.Before using the product you should consult with a specialist and to get acquainted with the instructions approved by the manufacturer.
Contents: 1. Gastal - indications for 2. Gastal - instructions for use 3. Contraindications to the appointment 4. Application...
Contents: 1. extract of Garcinia Product form 2. Pharmacological action 3. Indications 4. Guide Garcinia 5. SideGarcinia ...
Contents: 1. active substance 2. Product form 3. Composition 4. Indications 5. Contraindications 6. dosage and Adminis...