1. The active substance and composition
2. Pharmacological properties Bivalos
3. Contraindications Bivalos
4. Dosing and Administration
5. Side effects from the use of Bivalos
6. Analogs Bivalos
7. reviews Bivalos
by Bivalos instructions for:
• treatment of osteoporosis in men to reduce the possibility of fractures;
• treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women in order to reduce the possibility of fracture of the femur (including collum) and vertebrae.
Bivalos is a powder for suspension for internal administration.
The active substance is strontium ranelate Bivalos (Strontium ranelate).Also
composition as excipients present mannitol, maltodextrin and aspartame.
According to studies, strontium ranelate can increase in bone tissue culture bone formation, and promotes collagen synthesis in bone cell culture and proliferation of osteoblast precursors.Reduces resorpt
Strontium ranelate increases trabecular bone mass, trabecular thickness and number themselves.It helps to increase bone strength.
When using strontium ranelate value of bone mineral density in the lumbar spine increased by 4% per year, and in the femoral neck - by 2%.
Strontium ranelate is made up of one molecule ranelovoy acid and two stable strontium atoms.Since this compound has high polarity, strontium ranelate contained in Bivalos has a low degree of absorption, binding to plasma proteins and the distribution in tissues.Ranelovaya acid does not accumulates in the body and is rapidly excreted from the body unchanged in the urine.
According to the instructions, Bivalos contraindicated in:
• hypersensitivity to strontium ranelate, as well as to any other of its components;
• Children younger than 18 years, since it does not use data on Bivalos at that age.
According to the instructions, Bivalos consumed internally.Take medication at bedtime and immediately after use should take a horizontal position.
Bivalos recommended daily dose - 2 grams.
Drink Bivalos in suspension.To prepare it, sachets of powder poured into a glass, water added and stirred until uniform.
For each receiving the suspension should be freshly prepared.
Since any food, dietary supplements or drugs associated with calcium, milk and dairy products may reduce the absorption of strontium ranelate should not eat these foods within two hours before the reception Bivalos.
If patients taking Bivalos, do not get enough vitamin D from food, to assign nutritional supplements or other drugs that contain this vitamin.
dose Bivalos not adjusted according to age.Patients with moderate renal insufficiency should also adjust the daily dose Bivalos, but those with severe renal impairment, the drug should be prescribed individually.
reviews Bivalos say that it can cause the following side effects:
• the central nervous system may experience headache, memory loss, and impaired consciousness;
• the part of the circulatory system - venous thromboembolism;
• gastro-intestinal tract - unformed stools, diarrhea, and nausea.
Bivalos is an analogue of Strontium ranelate (Strontium ranelate).Bivalos analogs also include any other drugs for the treatment of osteoporosis.
Many reviews of Bivalos suggest that long-term use (over two years), it leads to significant improvement, in particular, relieves pain in the joints.
Product description posted on this page is a supplement and a simplified version of the official version of the annotations to the drug.The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a guide to self-medication.Before using the product you should consult with a specialist and to get acquainted with the instructions approved by the manufacturer.
Contents: 1. composition and the form of Flyukoldeksa 2. Pharmacological action 3. Indications Flyukoldeksa 4. Contraindicati...