1. Symptoms fibroadenoma
3. treatment of fibroadenomas
4. Treatment folk methods
fibroadenoma - a tumor of breastcancer, which has good and consists of fibrous and glandular tissue.
benign quite common among adolescents, women in menopause.It consists fibroadenoma of the breast epithelium and stroma.The proportion of these elements is different, in this connection distinguish intrakanalikulyarnuyu and perikanalikulyarnuyu fibroadenoma.Most common benign tumors of mixed type.
Typical symptoms fibroadenomas should be noted the emergence of a solid to the touch, painless, movable, single, slow-growing tumors in the breast.There is a phenomenon, as a rule, women of childbearing age.A benign tumor is round or ovoid shape, is elastic and has a smooth surface.
According to statistics, 90% of the structures have dimensions of about three centimeters in diameter, while the remaining 10% of tumors in diameter account for more than four
There fibroadenoma symptoms in men, but this is a very rare phenomenon, which is mainly due to the anti-androgen treatment.
Diagnosis Diagnosis of breast fibroadenoma is carried out by clinical and ultrasound examination.The most effective ways to detect the disease is breast palpation, mammography.Methods of diagnosis include the implementation of the tissue biopsy, which eliminates the suspicion of developing breast cancer.
In many cases, treatment involves surgery fibroadenoma, which is aimed at complete removal of fibroadenoma with a small margin of normal breast tissue.
reliable method of diagnosis is a biopsy on the basis of which doctors make decisions about the need to remove the fibroadenoma, or a method of clinical research, allowing to monitor the lesion and the growth of breast fibroadenoma.
fibroadenoma Surgical treatment is not carried out if the growth rate in women under 50 years of age is less than 60% per month, in women older than 50 years - 30% less than a month.
There breast fibroadenomas, which are amenable to treatment ormeloksifenom.Modern methods of treatment is ehoterapiya, which is the application of high performance focused ultrasound.As a result of tissue heating procedure occurs, leading to the destruction of tumor cells.
fibroadenoma removal can be carried out as a result of a procedure such as cryosurgery. cryosurgery method consists in the fact that the abnormal tissue cells are destroyed by cold nitrogen.This procedure is safe and highly effective.It is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.The advantage of the procedure is minimal compared to the amount of scarring with surgically removing the fibroadenoma.
Doctors recommend to carry out the removal of fibroadenoma using kriodestrutsii in the presence of the following symptoms fibroadenoma:
When symptoms fibroadenoma, traditional medicine recommends the following tips:
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. nature of the disease 2. Types and symptoms of chronic nephritis 3. treatment of chronic nephritis 4. disease pr...
Contents: 1. Symptoms of glomerulonephritis 2. diagnosis of chronic glomerulonephritis 3. Treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis...
Contents: 1. Symptoms of chronic bronchitis 2. Chronic obstructive bronchitis 3. Treatment of chronic bronchitis 4. Folk trea...