1. Types of abuse
2. Causes and diagnosis of substance abuse
3. Substance Abuse Treatment
Inhalation psychotropic substances not included in the category of narcotics under the existinglegislation for drug intoxication is called substance abuse.This serious relationship causes the destruction of human organism, leads to irreversible processes, and even death.In recent decades, adolescent substance abuse reached epidemic proportions.Hundreds of teenagers die due to inhalation of toxic volatile substances each year.The average age of addicts is 10-11 years, but also very young children, and adults who suffer from this terrible disease around the world.
Depending on existing inhaled substances, there are several types of abuse:
1. Substance abuse gasoline when drug intoxication occurs as a result of ingestion of toluene, benzene and xylene - aromatic hydrocarbons.Most often, addicts use a cloth soaked in gasoline, at least - is poured fuel into the bag and
Teenage substance abuse is carried out mostly gasoline group, when a few guys retire and begin to smell.Teenagers posing as inappropriate laughter and strange behavior, but if someone tries to stop them, you show aggression.There were cases when the guys at the same time inhaling toxic fumes tried to smoke, there was fire the upper respiratory tract with grave consequences.
2. Substance abuse acetone is characterized by strong hallucinations, which occur fairly quickly.Also, after receipt of acetone vapors into the lungs there appears euphoria and disorientation in time.With this type of abuse are colorful hallucinations, usually sexual or adventure content.Addicts sit with closed eyes and lowered his head down, do not react to others.The consequences of substance abuse acetone:
3. Substance abuse solvents characterized by disorder of consciousness and increased physical activity.With this type of abuse a drug addict ecstasy is quickly replaced by anger.The consequences of substance abuse solvents:
4. Substance abuse with glue when the glue addicts poured in the bag and put it on his head.Very often this type of adolescent substance abuse ends up choking, because often intoxicated person is not able to act adequately.The consequences of substance abuse with glue:
Unified causes of substance abuse does not exist.Typically, the value of such personal characteristics are like passivity, dependency, emotional instability, infantilism and demonstrative.The risk group includes children and adolescents if they:
Substance Abuse physician diagnosed the patient upon detection of a number of symptoms:
adolescent substance abuse is especially dangerous because the baby is exposed to destruction, but had not yet formed.If substance abuse lasts for 1-2 years, then a teenager irreversible changes of the internal organs and the brain, leading to dementia.
substance abuse can be carried out only in a hospital.It involves several steps:
If substance abuse treatment needs child who has not yet experienced a strong dependence on drugs, parents need to isolate it from friends of addicts, to work with the psychologist and completely rethink their methods of education.Compulsory treatment of substance abuse in the Russian Federation is prohibited for children under 16 years of age the parents decide the question.Patients with substance use is strongly recommended that the number on the account in narcological clinic, although anonymous treatment is also practiced today.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. As the disease spreads 2. Symptoms of typhoid 3. Diagnostics 4. Treatment and prevention of typhoid Typhoid...
Contents: 1. Causes of brucellosis in humans 2. Symptoms of brucellosis 3. diagnosis of brucellosis 4. Treatment of brucellos...
Contents: 1. Description 2. Causes 3. Symptoms of bronchiectasis 4. treatment of bronchiectasis Bronchiectasis - an irre...