2. Symptoms of reflux esophagitis
4. erosive reflux esophagitis and catarrhal
5. Treatmentreflux esophagitis
6. correct mode power
reflux esophagitis - is inflammation of the mucous membrane of the esophagus caused by the reflux of gastric contents into the esophagus.Aggressive substances present in gastric contents, detrimental effect on the esophageal mucosa, causing pain.
diseases Quite often, the development of reflux disease is due to disorders of the lower esophageal sphincter and the weakening of its muscle tone.Consequently, the lower esophageal sphincter is opened partially or fully and easily penetrates the stomach contents into the esophagus.Develops a violation under the influence of nervous stress, increased pressure in the abdominal cavity, or due to chemical and nutritional factors.
also develop reflux disease may occur due to hiatal hernia.When expanding hiatal, stomach contents can freely penetrate into the c
development of reflux esophagitis by the following factors:
1. stimulated, the body a long stay in the position tilted forward;
2. excessive weight;
3. alcoholism, smoking;
4. excessive consumption of coffee, chocolate and spices;
5. receiving individual drugs, in particular metoprolol nitroglitsirina etc .;
7. disease 12 duodenal ulcer and peptic ulcer disease.
first and main symptom of reflux esophagitis is familiar to many heartburn.It may occur at different times of the day immediately after meals or at the human being in a horizontal position.
also often have symptoms of reflux esophagitis such as chest pain, which is often perceived as a pain in the heart.In other cases may be entirely absent symptoms of reflux esophagitis described above, as shown swallowing disorder.This may indicate the development of scarring and narrowing of the esophagus disease transition to a more serious stage.
should also note other symptoms of reflux oesophagitis:
- Belching acidic stomach contents or air.
- Dysphagia, or violation of the passage of food, failures swallowing reflex.
- Chronic cough or "pulmonary Mask", caused by blockage of the bronchi viscous secret.Often this is due to exposure to small particles from the esophagus into the bronchi.
- «Otolaryngology Mask" is associated with the development of rhinitis and pharyngitis.Inflamed mucosa of the nose and throat due to frequent contact with acidic stomach contents entering the larynx.
- destruction of tooth enamel due to casting acid in the oral cavity of the esophagus.
Unfortunately you can not always clearly identify the presence of reflux disease as it is often "masked" by other diseases.
Reflux esophagitis can last for years without treatment over time, becoming more serious forms.Therefore, early detection of the disease is carried out a number of studies to detect hiatal hernia:
1. esophagoscopy (esophageal endoscopic study);
2. X-ray examination of the esophagus;
3. biopsy of the esophagus;
4. esophageal pH-meter, with which determine the level of acidity in the lumen of the esophagus and stomach.
Among several types of the disease are also isolated:
Catarrhal reflux esophagitis diagnosed most frequently.In addition to other symptoms of the disease, with catarrhal reflux esophagitis occurs as swelling and redness of the mucous membrane of the esophagus.The reason for the development of this form of the disease is the lack of work cardiac sphincter of the esophagus.
When erosive reflux esophagitis occurs deeper mucosal lesions of the esophagus cover.It occurs this form of the disease is not as common, but leads to severe complications.When erosive reflux esophagitis ulcer and erosion formed on the mucous membrane.There are three stages of erosive reflux esophagitis:
1. the identity formation of small erosions;
2. increase the area of mucosal lesions;
3. formation of a chronic ulcer of the esophagus.
As in any other case, the treatment of reflux esophagitis should start with the elimination of possible causes of its origin, ie,Smoking, obesity and stress.
describe the main drugs prescribed for reflux disease.
1. Antacids reduce acidity assigned to it by neutralization.The well-known representative of these drugs - Almagel.Take Almagel for a few days or weeks at 5-10mg, 3 times a day before meals.
2. prokinetic credited for increasing the tone of the lower esophageal sphincter.Among these drugs is known "Motilak" and "Motilium".
3. antisecretory drugs reduce the acidity, reducing its production."Omeprazole" and "famotidine" refers to preparations of this group.
However, any medical treatment of reflux esophagitis is vital proper diet.
correct diet in the treatment of reflux esophagitis diet plays a most important role and significance is not inferior to drugs.
Let's start with the foods that should be excluded from the diet or significantly reduce their dose.
Diet for reflux esophagitis should not contain:
Also, the patient should pay attention to, after what products he begins heartburn, and try to eliminate them from the diet.
Diet for reflux esophagitis should include the following products:
also, a person can own to diversify their diet with reflux esophagitis products, from which he is not experiencing heartburn and unpleasant sensations.
should pay attention to the correct patient's daily routine.It is recommended to make your day so that as much as possible avoid stress and overexertion.
Do not overexert your abdominals, try not to lift weights.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. Types drowning 2. Causes and risk factors for drowning 3. mechanism of drowning and drowning signs 4. How to hel...
Contents: 1. The causes of nodular goiter 2. symptoms 3. Degrees nodular goiter 4. disease treatment 5. Folktreatment of ...
Contents: 1. Causes of erythema nodosum 2. Symptoms 3. Types erythema 4. treatment of erythema nodosum 5. Erythema nodosu...