1. Stages of cancer of the larynx
3. Signs of laryngeal cancer
5.laryngeal cancer treatment
throat - is unpaired body composed of three divisions and performs important functions.It is here that the intersection of the digestive and respiratory tracts.Among malignant tumors developing in this area of the human body, larynx cancer, also referred to as throat cancer, is the most common.This disease suffer mostly men.
laryngeal cancer Doctors are four stages of cancer of the larynx:
Causes The main causes of throat cancer are:
most accurate reason is considered to be a papilloma, which eventually degenerates into cancer.Advanced forms of syphilis can also cause the disease.
Symptoms and signs of laryngeal cancer depend directly on what department he developed throat:
1. Symptoms of cancer of the upper throat (vestibular) Department:
Respiratory failure due to narrowing of the upper part of the larynx is very rare.
2. Symptoms of cancer of the larynx average (share) Department:
3. The symptoms of laryngeal cancer of the lower (podskladochnogo) department.
A significant proportion of patients have simultaneous destruction of several departments of the larynx.
Modern medicine includes the following diagnostic methods throat cancer:
1. palpation, visual inspection and indirect laryngoscopy.
2. Fibrolaringoskopiya - safe introduction into the throat of the special tool with a high resolution and the ability to carry out a biopsy.
3. The histological and cytological examination of scrapings and tissues.
4. Lateral X-rays of the larynx for the assessment of cartilage and vestibular department.
5. Rentgenotomografiya throat in a straight line projection for the assessment of all departments as well as the vocal cords and larynx lumen of the ventricles.
6. Radiography of the lungs to detect metastases.
7. ultrasound of the liver and lymph nodes of the neck for the detection of regional metastases.
larynx cancer treatment of the cancer - this is a very difficult task to decide which can ENT oncologist, internist and radiologist, acting together.Feature therapy is necessary, not just relieve the patient of the disease, but also to restore the voice, breathing and protective function of the throat.Modern treatment of laryngeal cancer include:
After any type of therapy is assigned a course of rehabilitation, accompanied by taking anti-inflammatory and other drugs.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. Symptoms of stomach ulcers 2. Treatment of gastric ulcers 3. specialized diet Gastric ulcer - one of the most c...
Contents: 1. Causes of ehsherihioza 2. Symptoms 3. Diagnostics 4. Treatment ehsherihioza 5. Diet 6. ehsherihioza chil...
Contents: 1. causes and modes of transmission of the disease 2. Symptoms echinococcosis 3. development of the disease in children...