1. Causes of prostatitis
3. Treatment of prostatitis
Prostatitis - one of the most common urological disease in men, consisting ininflammation of the tissues of the prostate gland and its swelling.Most often the prostate gland inflammation cause various infection entering it from the bladder, urethra or rectum.Just prostatitis can be a complication of tonsillitis, flu, tuberculosis.
It should be noted that not every time, getting in the prostate gland infection leads to its inflammation.Moreover, due to its anatomical location of the prostate is often attacked various infections, and for a man such things often goes unnoticed.It can be concluded that for the inflammation of the prostate gland is necessary not only to infection itself, but other factors predisposing to the disease.Among the main causes of prostatitis release:
- general hypothermia.It is not necessary to spend a few hours in the cold, cold enough to sit on a rock or some
- a sedentary lifestyle and sedentary work;
- constipation, if it is not about individual cases, but about the regular violations of the chair;
- a long period of abstinence.However, excessive sexual activity can also cause prostatitis;
- borne or sexually transmitted urological diseases;
- the presence of chronic inflammatory diseases or chronic foci of infection;
- different states, leading to decreased immunity - prolonged stress, lack of sleep, irregular and inadequate nutrition, chronic fatigue, and more.
conventionally divided into three groups:
- diseases associated with disorders of the symptoms on the part of the urinary system.These include a feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, painful and frequent urination, pain in the lower abdomen.
- prostatitis symptoms associated with the disorder of sexual function.Celebrating a weak erection, premature ejaculation, pain in the urethra and rectum during ejaculation, loss of orgasm.
- prostatitis symptoms associated with a stressful situation in which the patient in connection with a disease.This increased nervousness and anxiety in men can be observed and some aggression.
are the following categories of prostatitis: acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, inflammatory syndrome, chronic pelvic pain and asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis.In addition, for each of the forms characterized by their symptoms.
Acute bacterial prostatitis begins with a significant increase in body temperature.Urination becomes painful.Develops swelling of the prostate, which greatly impedes urination, and in some cases can cause acute urinary retention.In some cases, there is purulent discharge from the urethra.
Chronic prostatitis develops most often in men undergoing the disease in the acute form.In this case, symptoms of prostatitis are less pronounced, but nevertheless the patient to deliver a lot of problems.The chronic form is quite volatile clinical picture.Sometimes symptoms of chronic prostatitis are virtually unnoticeable, but with the appearance of negative factors appear again.Patients complain of aching pain in the genitals, perineum and rectum, burning during urination, frequent urination, poor sleep and irritability.
lack of treatment leads to inflammation of adjacent organs and infertility.
asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis occurs, usually asymptomatic.The clinical picture of this form of the disease is similar to prostate cancer.Therefore, the diagnosis of the doctor the first thing is to rule out the presence of this dangerous disease.
appearance of the first symptoms of the disease - an occasion to visit a qualified urologist.Today you can hear enough about the treatment of prostatitis folk remedies.But only in the clinic can be a complete diagnosis and to identify the true cause of the disease, and only a doctor can find the right tools for its treatment.
In the case of acute inflammation of the prostate treatment of prostatitis folk remedies can and does end quite sad.The lack of a properly sized medical treatment leads to a worsening of local inflammation of the prostate gland, which in turn can lead to prostate abscess, or sepsis (blood poisoning).
treatment of prostatitis should be comprehensive.It includes antibiotic therapy, prostate massage, physiotherapy, strengthening the immune system and correct lifestyle.Prostatitis Treatment - the process is quite complex and lengthy.Its success depends not only on the doctor and the patient.
mistake many men is to discontinue receiving antimicrobials after prostatitis symptoms disappear.Such patients are unacceptable solutions.If the drug prescribed by a doctor does not destroy all microorganisms cause disease, sooner or later they will again be the cause of prostatitis.Therefore, it is important to strictly adhere to the treatment regimen composed doctor not to suspend or discontinue antibiotic therapy alone.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. Causes of thyroid cysts 2. Symptoms 3. Treatment 4. Folk remedies for thyroid cysts Cystthyroid - nodal ent...
Contents: 1. reasons 2. symptoms of cysts of the pineal gland 3. Diagnostics 4. cysts Treatment of pineal gland cyst of ...
Contents: 1. Origin cysts 2. Symptoms 3. Forms cysts 4. Treatment of cervical cysts 5. Folk remedies treatcervical c...