1. Types calluses and their frequent localization
2. Treatment of corns
3. People's treatment of the disease
Calluses - a skin disease that occurs as a protective "response" of the body for a prolonged friction or pressure and manifesting itself chapped skin or corn bubble.
are two types of corns: soft and hard.
Soft is a bubble, which is the top layer - the skin, which detachment occurred after prolonged friction or pressure, medium - interstitial fluid clear, yellowish or bloody color.Bloody color corn bubble suggests that in the process of friction was hurt capillary, ie corn deep.
Soft corns are usually very painful, they bring discomfort during walking, which to a greater or lesser extent darkens human life.And, despite the fact that the danger of life they do not represent, in some cases, susceptible to infection.
In case of further traumatic effects on soft corn, it is converted into a solid, which
In cases where the friction is a constant process, but not as long or strong enough to carry microtrauma, hard corns are formed gradually, avoiding a "soft" phase.Most of all, it concerns the calluses on the fingers and palms of the hands.
feature solid calluses rather positive than negative, for the reason that, thanks to their permanent place of friction are well protected from injury.For example, it is not necessary to carry out the removal of calluses at the carpenter, because they protect his hands from a variety of injuries in the process.
Hard corns are almost painless, much discomfort do not bring a person, with the exception of deep hard calluses on the feet, which causes pain in the foot, as well as those who have dry skin cracks, which causes severe pain to the person.
Main place of localization of corns - legs, namely the foot.The most common cause of calluses on his feet - uncomfortable, rough, narrow shoes.
calluses on the fingers (at their base), often present in people of working trades (carpenters, drivers), as well as in athletes (tennis, weightlifting).
Corn on the finger appears due to prolonged use of a pen or pencil.Very often blister on his finger inconvenience to students and pupils, as well as people who have a lot to write (or draw) by virtue of his profession.
Treatment should be carried out under the scheme:
1. Stop the mechanical action on the affected skin.Most often, it needs only to change shoes or wear protective gloves.
2. For the purpose of disinfecting the skin with an antiseptic wipe damaged (hydrogen peroxide, ethyl alcohol)
3. Cover the damaged skin bactericidal plaster.
Should I open helotic bubble with blisters on the toes?Naturally after opening it will heal much faster, and will not bring you as much inconvenience as delivers painful not burst the bubble.But, nevertheless, doctors do not recommend the removal of calluses expose this kind through a high risk of infection.
If you decide to pierce the bubble, in order to avoid infection do not forget about the main thing:
very rare, but there are times when the calluses on the feet or hands become inflamed, swell, one begins to stand out the pus, it is indicative of their infection.In this case it is necessary to carry out the removal of corns in a medical facility.The doctor will cleanse and bind up the wound and prescribe topical or internal use antibiotics when necessary.
Hard corns on the feet not only look aesthetically pleasing, but also inconvenience in walking.Removal of corns on the feet can be made with pumice, not forgetting a good pre-steam the damaged area of skin.If such a remedy for corns fails, you can resort to a chemical process to remove them, which is to dissolve the horny layer of the skin.
In this case, treatment is carried corns keratolytic agents such as salicylic acid, citric acid, benzoic acid and glycolic acid, and resorcinol, and aromatic retinoids.In the application of these funds from the corns should be very careful, because they are quite real property of causing chemical burns to the skin.After the procedure, be sure to lubricate the damaged areas moisturizer.
The easiest way to treat corns - over the counter corn removers and use it according to instructions.
Corn - one of many diseases, which copes well with traditional medicine.
1. Often used method of calluses is a lemon.Attach a piece of lemon to chapped skin at night, lock the plaster, on the morning of the softened skin can easily be removed.
2. Aloe should be in every home, its medicinal properties have long known.For the treatment of corns, cut a piece of aloe in half, attach a slice to the affected area at night, lock the tape.In the morning, the skin will become soft, which guarantees you easy removal of calluses with pumice.
3. People's treatment of corns are often carried out with the help of onion gruel, which should also be applied to the affected area at night.Bow - a great tool for removing calluses, but with it, be careful not to burn healthy skin.
4. Like onions acts potatoes, which slurry is applied to chapped skin at night.
5. Symptomatic treatment of corns (removal of pain) can be carried out by smearing the affected skin with vegetable oil.
As a means of corns used as prunes, sap coniferous tree, Propolis, Wax, a poultice of the leaves of iris, figs and many others.
To avoid all unpleasant sensations that we bring corn, as well as save time and effort that could be spent on their treatment is necessary:
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. Types and symptoms 2. retrochorial hematoma 3. cerebral hematoma 4. Remedies for hematomas Hematoma isa blo...
Contents: 1. Causes and symptoms 2. hemarthrosis of the knee joint and its treatment 3. Prevention hemarthrosis - bleeding i...
Contents: 1. Types of hemangiomas 2. Causes and stage of development of hemangiomas 3. Complications of hemangiomas 4. Tradit...