1. Causes of heartburn and the factors that trigger its occurrence
3. Traditional treatment of heartburn
4. heartburn folk remedies Treatment
Heartburn - a condition in which there is discomfort, burning and heat the entire length of the esophagus, and in the upper third of the stomach.
cause of heartburn is the reflux - hit of hydrochloric acid gastric juices from the stomach into the esophagus, namely in its lower third.In contrast to the mucous membrane of the stomach mucosa of the esophagus can not protect themselves from such an aggressive acid medium and is "responsible" so we kind of sense fire.
But why there is an emission of gastric contents into the esophagus?Between the stomach and the esophagus exists a kind of muscular valve called the cardiac sphincter.Its purpose is not to skip meals and all the rest of the contents of the stomach back into the esophagus.The cause of heartburn
In addition, often the cause of heartburn is a diaphragmatic hernia, in which the displacement of the stomach and / or esophagus leads to improper functioning of all organs herbal system.
Factors that provoke heartburn include:
cause of heartburn is often taking certain medications, such as anti-inflammatory:.. Diclofenac, indomethacin, aspirin, etc.
man, as is not difficult to generally understand that theburning sensation in the upper compartment of the stomach, esophagus and throat, and sometimes occurring after 30-45 minutes after eating it is heartburn.The burning sensation is worse when bending in a horizontal position, there is acid regurgitation in the mouth there is a bitter-sour taste.
If any of these symptoms in humans as a single case, for example, after a stormy feast, it can alleviate the condition of the person is one of the many symptomatic treatment of heartburn.
If heartburn is systematic in nature, in order to exclude or confirm other diseases, which may be accompanied by heartburn should consult a gastroenterologist.Very often it is just a symptom of serious diseases such as esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus), gastritis and gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, gastroparesis, pleurisy (inflammation of the lungs), hiatal hernia and even stomach cancer.In addition, symptoms of heartburn can be easily confused with cardiovascular disease (angina, myocardial infarction), gastroesophageal reflux disease and gallbladder disease.
Heartburn may arise against cough or accompanied by loss of appetite and chronic fatigue.In this case, necessarily require medical attention.
Please note, if heartburn person feels bitterness in the mouth and on the tongue has a yellow plaque, the cause of heartburn, most likely lies in the diseased liver.
Today, conventional medicine offers a lot of money from heartburn.Among them are most commonly used drugs are antacids: Almagel, Altatsid, Gaviscone, Maalox, Rennie, Smecta, Ortanol, Fosfalyugel, Ranitidine, etc.Antacid effect is to "disable" gastric acid and thus remove the burning sensation.They also mucosal lining of the stomach and esophagus and protecting them from the effects of aggressive hydrochloric acid.
But we should not forget that these funds from heartburn are symptomatic, that is, only remove its manifestations.Heartburn Treatment should begin with treatment of the underlying disease, which is a symptom of heartburn is.
Patients with chronic heartburn are often present reflux esophagitis, ie, inflammation of the esophagus.In addition, quite often heartburn - the constant companion of gastritis and gastric ulcer.
In such cases, symptomatic treatment alone little need comprehensive treatment of heartburn, which includes administration of drugs esophagitis healing and ulcer healing parallel.This medication "-prazoly" These include "Omeprazole", "pantoprazole", "esomeprazole", "Rabeprazole" and others.They are called blockers, their effect is to reduce the secretion of hydrochloric acid.
addition to receiving pharmaceutical drugs, the treatment of heartburn is the correct approach to nutrition, namely, the right diet that excludes fatty, fried and nourishing food, pickles, pickles, chocolate, strong tea, coffee, soda, mint drinks, tomatoes, ryebread, etc.Try to replace harmful products as their harmless counterparts.For example, skewers of beef, you can easily replace the barbecue chicken.It is important not to overeat, eat often, but a little.Do not lie down to rest immediately after dinner, do not eat at night, the last meal should take place no later than two hours before bedtime.
Traditional medicine is rich in recipes that can help you eliminate the symptoms of heartburn.Here are some easy to prepare and effective in their action of folk remedies for heartburn:
1. Baking soda works well as many pharmaceutical remedies for acid reflux, but, nevertheless, doctors do not recommend to get involved in drinking soda, because it violatesacid-base balance, as well as affect the motility of the stomach and intestines.
2. Good curative and preventive effect gives Kalinovoye jam, spoon which should be diluted in a glass of water.Drink this remedy can permanently without any restrictions.
3. Fresh potato juice has long been considered a good folk remedy for heartburn, as well as the attendant diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.In order to treat heartburn potato juice should be taken twice a day on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening before going to sleep for 200 ml.You can add a spoonful of honey.For some time the patient will notice improvement in the heartburn will disappear, gastric acidity decreases.
4. Every morning for months useful to use 3 tbsp.spoon of carrot cake.Bagasse not need to chew and swallow simply.
5. An excellent folk remedy for heartburn is oats.1 tbsp.oats spoon boiled in a glass of water, eat three times a day for 2 tablespoons.spoon for 20-30 minutes before meals.Oats can be replaced immortelle and tansy.
6. burning feeling well removes warm milk, which should be drunk three times a day after eating small amounts.
7. People treatment of heartburn by using flax, its action is to envelop the esophagus and gastric mucosa and thus reducing burning sensation.2 tbsp.tablespoons flax seeds must be filled with 150 grams of boiling water, leave for three hours and strain.It is recommended to drink a warm infusion of flax in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before bedtime.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. Causes of Peyronie's disease 2. Symptoms of the disease 3. Treatment of Peyronie's disease Peyronie's disease i...
Contents: 1. Symptoms of Paget's disease 2. treatment of Paget's disease 3. What can you do? Paget's disease - a bone disease...
Contents: 1. Symptoms of Osgood Schlatter 2. reasons 3. Treatment of Osgood Schlatter disease 4. Complications Osgood Sc...