1. Causes of angina pectoris
2. Symptoms of angina pectoris
3. First aid for an attack of angina
4. Conservative treatment of angina pectoris
5. Traditional methods of treating angina pectoris
angina pectoris - a sharp pain attack in the sternum, which is characterized by radiating into the left shoulder blade and left arm pain and accompanied by difficulty breathing, blood pressure rise and panic fear of death.As a rule, there is a pain after exercise or stressful experiences, but can occur for no apparent reason.
Angina pectoris - obsolete synonym for coronary artery disease called angina.Basically, the disease is chronic, the older the person, the more he worried about attacks of angina pectoris.
main cause of the disease - insufficient supply the heart with nutrients and oxygen, together with the blood flow to the heart is not affected by atherosclerosis.
two groups of causes can be identified, which leads to insufficient supply of
It is important not to confuse the pain of an attack of angina pectoris with pain in neurosis, which triggers the vagus nerve and the pain that comes with indigestion.Pain in neurosis, as a rule, long-term nagging, it is not related to physical activity.A pressing pain with indigestion although similar to angina, but not so sharp and strong.
Thus, we can identify the main symptoms of angina pectoris:
If a person has observed all of the above symptoms, the doctors in 95% of cases are diagnosed angina.
If symptoms of angina pectoris have observed more than once a week, you need to seek emergency medical attention.Do not forget that often there are attacks are a serious prerequisite to the emergence of a myocardial infarction.
If you had an attack of angina important thing is not to panic, and perform the following steps:
1. Open the window, provide access to fresh air.
2. Take a horizontal position and relax.
3. Put 1 sublingual nitroglycerin tablet.Within a few minutes will enlargement of the heart and vascular pain priutihnet.Validol allowed the adoption, but its effectiveness in dealing with angina pectoris has not been proved.
3. If the pain is not gone, put under the tongue another nitroglycerin tablet.This action can be repeated three times.
4. If the desired effect has not occurred, immediately call an ambulance.To her arrival does not hurt to chew an aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid).Aspirin relieve headache, which arose from the action of nitroglycerin, thin out the blood and thereby facilitate its flow to the heart.
But do not forget that nitroglycerin tablets absolutely contraindicated people with low pressure.If you treat them, then at an attack of angina pectoris is better to call an ambulance.
Drug (conservative) treatment of angina pectoris is carried out by the following groups of drugs:
1. Beta-blockers.Their action is aimed at by cutting to produce adrenaline reduce the heart rate and thus prevent the development of angina attack.
2. Calcium antagonists.The drug dilates blood vessels not only in the heart, they expand the blood vessels of the whole organism, so that the resumed normal circulation of the blood.Plus, they reduce the pressure, as we should not forget gipotonikam.
3. Statins.This group of drugs thin the blood and thus do not allow the formation of blood clots.
an excellent tool for the prevention and treatment of angina pectoris is the everyday acceptance of the first aspirin or its analogue cardiomagnyl.Cardiomagnyl give heart so he needs magnesium, and shows it to people with a sick stomach, since it acts gently on the mucous membranes.
Very often it happens that in the treatment of this disease none of the traditional means does not give the desired effect and the patient has to resort to folk methods.
There are many recipes of traditional medicine to fight the disease.Here are some of them:
1. The main fighter with angina is hawthorn.On this basis, make herbal, alcohol tinctures, teas brewed from it.
2. Take 100 g of honey and 100 g of clover garlic, stir and place in refrigerator for 10 days, stirring occasionally.Take one tablespoon of half an hour before a meal.
3. Very effective in the treatment of angina pectoris following recipe: 5, Art.stretcher wild rose and 10 article.Hawthorn stretcher to pour two liters of boiling water, cook for 10 minutes.The next day you can drink cooked tea 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
4. Take a couple of leaves of aloe and two lemons, squeeze the juice from them, add half a liter of honey, stir and put in a cool place.A week later, the drug can be consumed cooked 1 tbsp.spoon three times a day before meals.If aloe juice to squeeze out does not work, it can be easy to grind and mix with the above ingredients.
5. Some healers at the first sign of an angina attack is recommended rubbed into the heart area a few drops of pine oil.They claim that after such a procedure of angina pectoris symptoms disappear.
must remember that before embarking on the treatment of angina pectoris should give up smoking, drinking alcohol, fatty foods, as much as possible to avoid stressful situations.With the right approach to treatment there is a high probability that the attacks of the disease, if not stop, it will significantly reduce its frequency.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. symptoms 2. Myositis neck 3. treatment of disease Myositis - a disease that is caused by inflammation in one or...
Contents: 1. miliary tuberculosis 2. disease diagnosis miliary tuberculosis is a hematogenous, almost always generalized form of...
Contents: 1. heart myxoma 2. Risk factors for cardiac myxoma: 3. Diagnostics 4. Treatment myxoma 5. Forecast 6. When t...