1. What is vertigo?
2. Causes dizziness
3. Easy dizziness
4. Severe dizziness
5. Treatment of vertigo
6. Treatment of vertigo in folk medicine.
7. Rules for dizziness
Vertigo is in second place among the symptoms with which patients come to the doctor.Of course, the causes of vertigo can be called a few dozen, from psychogenic disorders and ending stroke patients.
term "vertigo" or true vertigo involves the state, during which the person creating the illusion of rotation of surrounding objects.Such a condition can be compared with the false dizziness caused by long spin, for example, riding on the carousel.In most cases, true vertigo arises as a consequence of diseases of which control balance and body position in space, including: sensitive muscle, bone and joint receptors, the eye, the vestibular apparatus of the inner ear.
When dizziness associated with failures of the system work balance, manifest symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.
main causes of vertigo are the following factors:
- head trauma;
- viral infections (ARI, influenza, etc.);
- reduction in blood flow to parts of the brain that controls balance;
- fail stroke, called in medicine transient ischemic attacks;
- taking certain medicinal products;
also a feeling of "floating reality" can sometimes occur in Meniere's disease or epilepsy.Next, we consider in detail the major diseases that are also causes of vertigo:
1. The vestibular neuronitis - a painful condition associated with severe dizziness, nausea and vomiting.The deterioration of the patient's condition is observed even with a small change in the body.Lasts such a state can up to 5 days, and complete recovery is possible to ascertain through the week and a half.
2. Meniere's disease - affects the vestibular apparatus of the inner ear, accompanied by tinnitus, hearing loss and a feeling of fullness in the ears.Attacks of vertigo occur rapidly and are enhanced for a few seconds.The disease state can be maintained for several hours, and hearing acuity deterioration continues until three days.
3. Violation of cerebral circulation, accompanied by double vision, general weakness and disorder of movement coordination.Severe dizziness have been reported in a patient for several days.
4. Autonomic dysfunction, accompanied by strong and light headedness, differing in intensity.
5. Hypoglycemia in diabetes mellitus is characterized by the sudden onset of vertigo, which pass as suddenly and quickly.
6. Diseases of the cervical spine not only cause dizziness when moving the head, but also to the general instability and loss of orientation during movement.
7. Diseases of the ear, such as inflammation of the middle ear, the auditory artery occlusion and otosclerosis, often lead to circling the head.
8. Traumatic brain injury is almost always accompanied by symptoms such as pain and spinning heads.
9. brain tumor is often accompanied by headache, unilateral hearing disorder and dizziness.
10. Motion sickness when riding on various modes of transport.
Identify the exact cause of vertigo may neurologist.
When a patient complains of a little dizzy, then in most cases this is due to the brain vessels.Due to the expansion of blood vessels occurs decrease in blood pressure, resulting in disrupted blood flow to the central nervous system.
little dizzy there and sharp human movements, for example, when he gets up quickly or tilted.There is an incorrect distribution of blood.
little dizzy, to feel at inclinations of the head from side to side, or the side, often indicative of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.If the disease is not treated, the patient's condition will only worsen.
Severe vertigo can be a symptom of a wide variety of diseases.
a healthy person, the balance is possible thanks to the coordinated work of the vestibular, proprioceptive and visual impulses that come through the brain to the muscles of the eyes and skeleton.Thus, a stable body position and the correct position of the eye.Pathological changes of pulse flow creates an illusory distortion of the rotation of the objects or the human body.
severe dizziness, systemic issues, often the result of failures in the vestibular system.
Therapy strong dizziness directed in most cases to eliminate this symptom, as reveal the true cause of this condition can be very difficult.To prevent the spinning head is currently assigned drug betahistine hydrochloride, the process of normalizing the blood circulation in the middle ear.
Treatment of vertigo is assigned depending on its causes and consolidates events such as:
In modern medicine for the treatment of vertigo and tinnitus be appointed by a combination of drugs to help normalize cerebral circulation.Among such drugs is "Vazobral".Preparations of this group are able to not only strengthen the vessels of the brain, but also to stimulate mental and physical performance.drugs also appointed, providing a vasodilator and antiastenicheskoe impact.
After examining the patient, the doctor may prescribe drugs such as Cinnarizine, Betaserk, Betaver, Vestibo.They have an effect on the central vestibular system.
also provides treatment causes leading to dizziness.So when prescribed iron deficiency anemia treatment with iron preparations.When osteochondrosis appointed regular gymnastics, while otitis antibiotics.
by the method of traditional medicine for the treatment of vertigo use finely chopped onion, over which the inhalation should be performed within 2-4 minutes.
When dizziness vegetative nature drink lemon balm tincture.
avoid additional complications of vertigo can be, if to remember a few simple rules of conduct.When whirling head should send forces to maintain balance, try to stay on his feet and relax.If possible you need to rely on any suitable object or take the rail.This will help avoid falls and injuries.This is followed by a seat or take a horizontal position, if you are at home - lie down.Always make sure that the shoulders and head are flush.
Then the man put on the forehead damp, cold bandage which can moisten in water with vinegar.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. reasons for excess copper 2. Symptoms 3. Wilson's disease 4. excess copper treatment In 1998the World healt...
Contents: 1. excess iodine in the body 2. Symptoms Iodine - a substance that is extremely needed by the human body.Biologists ca...
Contents: 1. reasons 2. Symptoms of excess iron 3. Treatment iron overload (hemochromatosis) - a disease associated with sev...