1. risk group
2. types IRR
4. symptoms VSD
5. Treatment IRR
dystonia is a failure of the autonomic nervous system.The disease is also referred to as vegetative-vascular dysfunction (abbreviated IRR) or cardiopsychoneurosis.As a result of the disease being violated two important functions of the body:
According to statistics, women suffer VSD often than men.However, in recent years, the representatives of the stronger sex there is strong growth of disease.
The risk group includes:
1. People who are not active enough or overly excitable nervous system.Usually this person apathetic and closed, focused on their own problems, or vice versa, very emotional and unable to always
2. Genetically predisposed individuals, grandparents or parents suffering from the IRR.
3. People living in unfavorable socio-economic conditions, as well as subject to stress in the family or at work.This may be a lack of proper rest, a busy schedule, regular conflicts with family or staff.
Depending on what type of reaction gives the cardiovascular system, conditionally distinguish three types of VSD:
1. Cardiac IRR type, characterized by a lack of air, the failure rate of heart contractions.Most often it is a sinus arrhythmia, tachycardia, supraventricular arrhythmias.
2. VSD on hypertonic type.This increased blood pressure when the upper component 140 mm Hg.Art., quickly coming back to normal.A patient diagnosed with VSD on hypertonic type may experience headaches, fatigue and palpitations.
3. VSD on hypotonic type.Here, the blood pressure will be lower than the norm, in contrast to the VSD on hypertonic type.In this case, the skin turns pale, there is muscle weakness.
Usually found VSD on the mixed type: cardiac-shpertenzivnoe, cardiac, hypotensive, and others.If your doctor has diagnosed VSD on the mixed type, the patient experiences:
The main reasons for vegetative vascular dystonia include:
most often provoking factors are experience, ie,nervous disorders.People with this diagnosis complain that costs them nervous, they have there and then starts to hurt the heart, stomach or head.Therefore, vegetative vascular dystonia called the "disease of the nerves."
The earliest symptoms of VSD usually occur at a young age.Manifestations of the disease are extremely diverse and always highly individual.Find two patients, identical describing his illness, is extremely difficult.Regarding universal considered just some of the symptoms of VSD:
subjective sensations of patients are often very bright and strong, it causes them to suspect at the presence of severe and incurable disease.In fact, dystonia - fully reversible benign disease.
Therapy usually takes a few months, is based on the following points:
1. Medication IRR - reception Wegetotropona, nootropic, vascular and psychotropic drugs.This can be antidepressants or anxiolytics, sedatives.To prevent habituation potent drugs administered for a short period, and then replace it with other drugs.
2. Psychotherapy, acupuncture, phototherapy, massage, physical therapy action.These treatments are used for VSD on the mixed type.
3. Fortification and mineralization of the body in order to stabilize the nervous excitability.
Treatment IRR should be under strict medical supervision.Self-medication is not recommended and although it is very common.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. Causes Acne 2. clinical picture 3. Traditional treatment 4. Acne Treatment folk remedies Acne from the Gree...
Contents: 1. Kinds and types of edentulous 2. Symptoms 3. Diagnostics adentia 4. Treatment In this disease demonstrated ...
Contents: 1. Symptoms of prostate adenoma 2. Treatment of diseases 3. BPH Treatment folk remedies BPH (benign prostatic hype...