1. Types retinal angiopathy eyes
2. Symptoms and Diagnosis
3. Treatment angiopathy
Disturbed inflow and outflow of blood, changes in blood vessels andcapillaries in the retina caused by the malfunction of the nervous regulation called angiopathy.The disease most often develops on the background of vascular lesions all over the body.Angiopathy can cause retinal dystrophy and myopia, and cause blurred vision.
Doctors distinguish four types of angiopathy:
1. Hypertensive angiopathy, which is a consequence of hypertension.In this case, the patient in the fundus observed petechial hemorrhages, uneven contraction or dilation of the arteries, venous branching.In the advanced stage hypertensive angiopathy risk of irreversible modifications of the retinal tissue.
2. Diabetic angiopathy eye that occurs in the absence of timely treatment of diabetes, is divided into two subspecies:
3. Hypotonic angiopathy of the retina - throbbing veins and a significant expansion of the arteries when blood vessels become very tortuous appearance.
4. Traumatic angiopathy occurs as a result of head injuries, whiplash, or due to a sharp compression of the thorax.This is due to a violation of the vessels in the cervical region.
main symptoms of retinal angiopathy:
Before treatment angiopathy ophthalmologist must diagnose, including:
By treating physicians approach individually, taking into account the severity and nature of the disease.In addition to an ophthalmologist, angiopathy patients are advised to consult a physician and cardiologist.To improve the blood microcirculation in the eyeball doctor prescribes such drugs and drops as "Emoksipin", "Solkoserial", "Trental", "Mildronat", a variety of vitamins for the eyes.Treatment of diabetic angiopathy in addition to medication adherence include a low-carb diet.Such patients are recommended moderate exercise, improves the cardiovascular system and activating the burning of sugars in the muscles.Eliminating hypertensive angiopathy is carried out by normalizing blood pressure, after which the fundus becomes healthy.In the treatment of angiopathy often uses a number of methods of physical therapy: acupuncture, magnetic therapy and laser irradiation.
This article is available exclusively in the educational purposes and is not research material or professional medical advice.
make an appointment to see a doctor
Contents: 1. symptoms of acidosis 2. reasons acidosis 3. Prevention and treatment of acidosis acidosis is a disturbance of a...
Contents: 1. General characteristics of the disease 2. Symptoms of esophageal achalasia in children and adults 3. stages of the d...
Contents: 1. Causes and symptoms of canker sores 2. Chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis 3. aphthous stomatitis in children 4...