Angioma - a benign,consisting of lymphatic (lymphangioma) and blood (hemangioma) vessels and is a kind of birthmark.If angioma suddenly begin to appear on the body (especially in large quantities), it may indicate internal malignancies.angioma treatment is required if it does disfigured face, causing pain or starts to bleed.
In this article you will learn about the types and symptoms of angioma, as well as its treatment.
Types The following types of angiomas:
- Cavernous (cavernous) angioma - Education pulsating purple or dark red in color, consisting of cavities filled with blood.This type of tumor is usually formed subcutaneously to muscle and bone tissue grows very rarely.At the touch of a cavernous angioma is soft and flexible, pressure-sensitive is easily compressed and easily takes the primary appearance.These angiomas tend to bleed and ulcerate.May increase the size of the parts of the body where the
y are located.
- venous angioma - soft formation of various sizes.Characterized by progressive self-growth and are benign tumors.Localized venous angioma in muscle tissue, subcutaneous fat, on the skin.Color - from dark blue to brown.
- Intraosseous angioma.Usually develops in the bones of the skull, can provoke repeated bleeding.
- Branchy angioma - a rare form of angioma, occurs on the limbs and sometimes on the head and face.Presented in the form of winding strands or whole tangles of arteries with extended branches.
angioma symptoms are:
- feeling of heaviness in the limbs;
- pain in places angiomas localization;
- non-durable neurological symptoms;
- hyperthermia - touch angioma is much warmer than the surrounding tissue;
- in progressive growth of the tumor in the nasal cavity of the shell - shortness of breath;in the oropharynx - difficulty swallowing, etc.
There are many different methods of treatment angioma, whose main aim is to stop their growth, the immediate elimination of the pathological process and the restoration of normal functioning of the vascular network.
- Laser treatment of angioma.With the help of laser layers removed diseased tissue to detect absolutely healthy tissue.The advantage of this technique is the lowest degree of bleeding and in some cases it can be omitted altogether.
- radiation treatment.Applicable to Angioma complicated anatomical localization (retrobulbar space orbital region).
- Surgical treatment of angioma.It was shown in the case of the deep location of the tumor vasculature and the possibility to remove the angioma in full without damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
- sclerotherapy.Used in deep-seated angioma small size.As sclerosing agent into the tumor to 70% alcohol is introduced.pleased procedure is simple, but it has its drawbacks - painful procedure and duration of treatment.
- diatermoelektrokoagulyatsii method.It is used to treat small point angiomas and angiofibromas.Also, this technique is indicated for the inaccessibility of the tumor and frequent bleeding of angioma.The procedure is not recommended for deep and quite extensive tumors.
- Cryotherapy.Indications for cryotherapy are simple angioma small size and any location.In the role of advocates hladogena liquid nitrogen.The advantage of this method is painless, no bleeding, a clear demarcation of the pathological focus.
- Hormone.Appointed with extensive lesions, the rapid growth and development of angioma, the critical location of the tumor.
development of cerebral angioma contribute anomalies obtained from birth or have acquired diseases (infectious infection, serious injury).In contrast to the benign angioma located on the human body and often do not delivering anxiety, swelling of the brain blood vessels may be accompanied by:
- attacks of convulsions and seizures;
- paralyzed parts of the body;
- nausea or vomiting;
- dizziness and malaise;
- extraneous noises in the head;
- impaired vision, taste, speech, coordination, thinking and so on.
angioma These symptoms occur when the accumulation of blood vessels starts to put pressure on the brain tissue that can lead to hemorrhage or rupture.
Brain Angioma may form on any part of the meninges and of the brain.Often the disease affects the spinal cord, cerebellum, and brainstem.
Three types of brain angioma:
- venous angioma (accompanied by a significant expansion of the veins, in rare cases, venous angioma leads to hemorrhage);
Consequences and complications angioma of the brain depends on the location and severity of the malformations.If a long time to delay treatment, you may experience serious bleeding, increase in vascular congestion in size, problems with blood and outflow of death as a result.