intestinal microflora contributes to the splitting of nutrients, synthesize vitamins and stimulates the immune system.
dysbiosis - a violation of the intestinal microflora, in which an increasing number of putrefactive, fermentative microflora and fungi, and the number of beneficial bacteria, on the contrary, decreases.
Prevention of dysbiosis
- Adequate fiber intake and daily physical activity promote intestinal motility, promote stool, constipation profilaktiruet that has a beneficial effect on the normal microflora.
- Sugar - the perfect food for the yeast-like fungi, so better to limit sweets.As animal protein, excess consumption of whom contributes to the proliferation of spoilage microorganisms.
- Consumption of foods rich in pectin (mainly fruit).The mechanism of action of pectin is not completely disclosed, but the beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora is proved.
- Fermented foods and "live" yogurt, which contain lactic acid bacteria.These products are probiotics.
- Prebiotics - the substance is not digested by human, but cleavable useful microflora, and contributing to its growth and reproduction.Prebiotics are found in dairy products, cereals, bread, onions and garlic, beans and peas, mushrooms, bananas.
- Reducing stress.It is proved that stress, unfavorable ecological situation negatively act on the intestinal microflora.
- rational use of antibiotics - only on prescription.Dysbacteriosis may cause long-term antibiotic therapy.As a rule, the usual course of antibiotics does not cause dysbiosis.And if he develops it in a very easy manner, and normal intestinal microflora recovers quickly after treatment.However, prolonged courses of very strong antibiotics may be very "clean out" the intestines.Therefore, when such preparations are appointed, with their reception being and prevention of dysbiosis.
- sometimes in the gut, the conditions when the normal flora can not exist.This happens in case of intolerance of different substances (gluten, casein, lactose, etc.).When they enter the body, there is a goiter, so they need to be ruled out.
best prevention of dysbiosis - a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.In most cases, the body has enough reserves "to be adjusted."If problems do occur, the first thing to do - is to establish the causes of dysbiosis, and then taken his medication.