Nowadays, more and more often of eye disease.Some of them are associated with age-related changes in human.Others appear after injuries, infections.But modern medicine allows us to solve most of these problems.
ability to see the human eye is determined by a complex work in conjunction with certain parts of the brain.When a certain part of the visual apparatus suffers from deteriorating quality of vision.So there are organs of the disease.
main diseases of view
There is a lot of eye diseases.The most common of them:
- farsightedness, or hyperopia - a disease in which a person sees the bad things that are in close proximity.Focus rays that enter the eye, is behind the retina, and does not coincide with it.A person with farsightedness is having trouble reading, work with objects at a short distance.These problems are worse in the evening, it can be heaviness in the eyes, fatigue.
- Nearsightedness, or myopia - a disease in which a person sees bad objects located far away.Focus images of objects in fro
nt of the retina, rather than in it.
- Astigmatism - pathology refractive power of the eye.In this disease of eye light travels at different angles.On the retina does not get a clear image of the object due to the fact that each point appears blurry.
- Glaucoma is the result of an imbalance of allocation and the outflow of intraocular fluid.This process is accompanied by increased intraocular pressure.
- Cataracts - a disease that is characterized by impaired lens transparency.
- Keratoconus - a disease of the cornea, in which increases its curvature, there is thinning of the center, and, as a consequence, there is scarring of the cornea.
- Presbyopia, or farsightedness age - age the physiological process by which the lens thickens and loses its elasticity.
- retinal pathology.The most common retinal detachment.These diseases often are characterized with myopia.
- Inflammatory diseases of the eye.These include inflammation of the lid margin (blepharitis), inflammation of the conjunctiva (conjunctivitis), inflammation of the cornea (keratitis), inflammation of the choroid (choroiditis, iridocyclitis, iritis).
prevention of eye diseases
for the prevention of diseases of the eye simple rules must be followed:
- alternating visual loads with active recreation;
- quality lighting with ceiling light or a table lamp with a capacity of 60-100 watts;
- every 30 minutes to carry out loads of visual exercises for the eyes.
Following these guidelines and prevention of eye injuries will permanently preserve eye health.
eye diseases pose a serious threat to the health and quality of life.Of great importance is the prevention of such diseases.But if the disease has appeared, you must immediately seek medical help.Only the correct diagnosis and appropriate treatment can help save a person's vision.