Periodontal disease - disease of the tissues surrounding the teeth.It is accompanied by malnutrition periodontal tissues, delayed their ability to regenerate.As a result, it begins to break down and the jaw bone at the site of attachment of the teeth, which can lead to the loosening and falling out.Folk remedies provide valuable assistance in the treatment of periodontal disease.
Treatment of periodontal disease - a difficult task, to cope with which not under force even modern medicine with the latest technologies and developments dentists.
maximum possible effect of the treatment will be a significant slowdown in the pathological process, the elimination of inflammatory phenomena, restoring regenerative function in periodontal tissues and eliminate unpleasant symptoms.
major role in the treatment of periodontal disease plays a specialized dental care, but the therapy has a place for traditional medicine.
Diet in diseases of the gums
In the prevention of periodontal disease plays an important ro
le in nature food.Solid food promotes natural massage gums, removal of soft dental plaque.Useful raw fruits and vegetables: carrots, cabbage, apples, pears.
As one of the causes of periodontal disease is the lack of vitamins in the diet, particularly vitamin C, it is recommended in early spring to make infusions or chewed buds and young shoots and leaves of birch, pine needles, linden, nettle, sorrel.It is also useful to make salads of dandelion leaves, pre-soak them in salt water.
Home remedies for periodontal disease
- Mix 1 tspDry black tea and 1 tspminced garlic, pour 1 cup boiling water.Insist in a tightly sealed container for 20 minutes, drain.Rinse your mouth for 5-10 minutes.Previously should be good to brush your teeth, and only then to carry out rinsing.The course of treatment - 2 weeks.
- swab of cotton wool or bandage moisten the fir oil and apply to the aching tooth or inflamed gum for 10-20 minutes.In the case of toothache repeated after 1.5-2 hours;with periodontitis requires 15-20 applications with a repetition rate in 6 months.Do not burn the mucous membrane.
- Use mouthwash aqueous alcohol (10-15%) of propolis extract solution: 20 drops to 1 cup of water.
- Pour 1 tspOnion seeds 0.5 liters of hot water, to insist in a warm place, strain.Rinse your mouth 3 times a day.
- To strengthen the gums rub them every day fresh juice of yarrow.
- Mix 2 parts of oak bark powder and 1 part lime color, pour 1 tspa mixture of 1 cup boiling water, heat in the heat for 3 minutes, drain after cooling.Rinse your mouth with warm broth.
- Add to tooth powder calamus root powder (0.5 g of calamus root 1 reception) and brush your teeth 3 times a day.
- When bleeding from the gums mix 5 tablespoonsfinely chopped pine needles (no branches), 2 tbspbeaten small hips and 1st.l.finely chopped onion peel.Pour a mixture of 1.5 liters of boiling water, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.The broth to drink on a daily basis in the form of heat as a tea.
- Pour 1 tspyoung oak bark ordinary and 1 cup of boiled water, 1 hour, drain.Keep mouth 2-3 times a day for 2-3 minutes.
- 1 tbspThe crushed leaves of nettle pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain.Take the form of infusion of 0.5 cups 3 times a day after meals.
Any use of traditional medicine with periodontitis is permissible only on condition tolerability of the ingredients used.
is optimal combination of specialized treatment of the disease at the dentist and support the use of home-made recipes to improve the effectiveness of therapy.