Hivamat therapy - is a simple and affordable way to restore the body after a different kind of injury, surgery, illness.
What is Hivamat therapy
based Hivamat therapy method based on the principle of therapeutic effects on the skin and underlying tissue vibration (oscillation) of a certain frequency and depth.They occur between the patient and the doctor hands the skin, which are dressed special vinyl gloves are not conducting current.
under the influence of an electrostatic field (the therapist and the patient during the procedure connected to the device), the surface of the skin and adjacent tissue are attracted to it at the site of contact with the glove fall abduction them aside.That is, the surface of the body makes small reciprocating movement up and down, the patient feels a mild and pleasant vibration.
Therapeutic effect Hivamat therapy
Under the influence of vibrations (oscillations) with certain specified parameters in the patient's tissues occurs a sort of "deep massage", a beneficial
effect on the skin and subcutaneous fat, muscle and fascia, tendons and ligaments, venous andlymph vessels:
- improves blood circulation and lymph flow,
- derived toxins,
- removed spasm, inflammation and edema,
- activated processes of regeneration (recovery) of tissues,
- improves metabolism and collagen production.
When the most effective therapy Hivamat
- For pains of different origin and localization (injuries, diseases of musculoskeletal system, arthritis and arthrosis, osteochondrosis, neurological diseases, neuralgia, migraine, etc.)
- When venous disordersblood flow and lymphatic drainage, venous stasis phenomena, including post-operative treatment.
- When violations of metabolic processes in the tissues (osteoporosis, pressure sores, leg sores, burns, open wounds, etc.)
- case of violation of the contractility of the muscles of different nature (trauma, consequences of stroke, multiple sclerosis and others)
- Whenrespiratory diseases and after operations on organs of the chest with the violation of the tone of the respiratory tract (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma and others)
- in sports medicine to accelerate recovery after intense workouts and competitions, with bruises and swelling in the recovery period after the injury.
- in aesthetic medicine to accelerate the regeneration after plastic surgery, to prevent the development of rough scars in the treatment of cellulite and as a component of anti-aging treatments (to improve skin elasticity, maintain a toned facial muscles. Wrinkle reduction, enhance the production of collagen, etc.)..
Hivamat therapy: contraindications
many of them, they include:
- acute infectious and septic diseases,
- inoperable malignant tumors and diseases of the blood,
- chronic heart and vascular diseases in the stage of decompensation,
- presence of implanted electronic devices (rhythm and other drivers).
Hivamat therapy and other treatments
Hivamat therapy is combined with other treatments (electrotherapy, thermotherapy, cryo-therapy and spa) and enhances the effects of manual therapies (manual lymphatic drainage, integrated drainage therapy and others).