Paroxysmal pain in the abdomen (intestinal spasms) can be caused by different factors: overeating, heavy food, inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, intoxication, food allergies, and many others.With intestinal colic can be managed at home with the help of traditional medicine.
resorting to folk remedies, it should be remembered that the effectiveness of a purely individual.In addition, intestinal cramps can be caused by serious reasons (eg, intestinal obstruction, or severe infection) that does not allow self-medication.
Therefore, if the recipes of traditional medicine does not help, you should seek immediate medical attention.But with regular bowel spasms and can cope on their own.
measures prevention of intestinal cramps
- reduce the amount in the diet of sweets, pastries, fatty foods;
- Increase consumption of raw fruits and vegetables;
- reduce the amount of salt;
- not use canned vegetables in marinades, pickles, condiments and meats;
- do regular physical exercise, especially increased bl
ood flow in the pelvic and abdominal strengthening.
Folk remedies for intestinal spasms
Alleviate and eliminate intestinal spasms as follows.
- drink brewed in equal proportions decoction of blueberries, gooseberries, plums and blackcurrant leaf.
- one time per 2 hours to drink 1 tbspvegetable oil and immediately afterwards - a few sips of peppermint or chamomile broth.
- Take equal parts chopped herbs meadowsweet, St. John's wort, walnut walls and nettle, bring to a boil and leave the lid to cool to room temperature.Drink 1/2 cup every hour.
prevention of intestinal cramps
If intestinal cramps caused by chronic disorders of the digestive tract, can alleviate the condition systematically applying auxiliary natural and herbal remedies.
The variety of recipes allows you to select the most appropriate for each given individual intolerance of ingredients.
- good means of prevention kishna spasms - propolis.Eat it should be every day on an empty stomach in the form of chewing gum.
- Take decoction of candles plantain 2 tablespoons3-4 times per day.
- Dry birch fungus (shelf fungus) soaked for four hours in water at room temperature, is milled.One glass resulting substance to fill in four cups of water (warm!) And let stand for 2 days.To pass through a sieve, well decant through the cloth and drink 100 ml 5-6 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- Take 15 grams of birch buds, add 1/2 liter of spirits and endure a week, every day to shake the container.Passed through a sieve.Take 20 drops in the morning, at lunch and in the evening in a small amount of water.
- to relieve chronic and acute colic, you can use the green watermelon rind.For medical use should be cut off the top layer of cake, soak in a well ventilated area to dry completely.It can be used throughout the cold period.For treatment take 100 g dry raw material and 500 ml boiling water, stand to cool, passed through a sieve and consume 100 ml 2-3 times a day.
- 70 g wormwood pour a 24-hour spring water, boil, pass through a sieve, cover 350 grams of sugar or honey, still simmer on low heat to thicken.Eat one dessert spoon 3-4 times per day.
- One teaspoon of dried sage, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 10 minutes.Drink 3 times a day for 150 ml.