All symptoms of vertigo refers to the psycho-vegetative disorders, as they are related to the autonomic nervous system.
- it was hard to endure, the apparent sense of body movement and / or the surrounding objects in space (swinging, rotating, falling, etc.).Often accompanied by nausea and loss of balance, anxiety, pallor of the skin, excessive sweating, and even vomiting.Vertigo in a healthy person at rest usually is not observed, but if it bothers you periodically for no apparent reason, there is a high probability that it is a sign of an illness, intoxication or other pathological condition and you should consult your doctor.Treatment for this condition is performed very differentiated and depends on its prichiny.Naibolee common causes of vertigo are:
When they dizziness occurs in healthy people and is a reaction to the body position change in space, with motion sickness while traveling on transport, with a sharp turn of the head or the whole body,
while whirl on the carousel, with frequent and rapid breathing (hyperventilation)etc.This vertigo is not a disease and can reduce or learn to overcome during certain exercise, trainees vestibular apparatus, vascular tone and muscle.An example of this is the natural state of orthostatic collapse, which is observed with a sharp rising and the related redistribution of blood in the vascular bed in the background of insufficient vascular tone observed in untrained people, and linked to short-term violation of the blood supply to the brain.
Inadequate blood supply leads to hypoxia (oxygen starvation), nerve cells, and it is not uncommon for the following types of pathological conditions:
- diseases of the cervical spine (collagen, ankylosing spondylitis and others, of which the most commoncervical osteochondrosis), as well as the instability of the cervical spine with symptoms of vertebrobasilar insufficiency (symptoms of circulatory disorders in the system of the vertebral arteries, extending in the transverse processes of the C2-C7 vertebrae).
- vascular disease (atherosclerosis mainly affecting the cerebral vascular spasm of cerebral vessels in hypertension, migraine, vasculitis, anemia etc.)
- anomalies of the spine, vascular system, brain and spinal cord (cervical rib anomaly Kimmerly,vascular malformations, stenosis, hypo- and aplasia vertebrates and other arteries, aneurysms, arteriovenous shunts, etc.).
- neck injury and traumatic brain injury, as well as their long-term effects (birth trauma, diver injury, whiplash, etc.)
Acute or chronic intoxication
Most often they are the result of poisoning or diseases of the body:
- with alcohol intoxication and poisoning alcohol substitutes, drugs,
- with carbon monoxide poisoning,
- with intoxication due to the use of industrial and domestic organic solvents acetone and these types of substances, solvents, gasoline, etc.,
- when hard flowing diabetes (intoxication oxidized products of metabolism),
- with renal and / or hepatic insufficiency and in other somatic diseases in the stage of decompensation,
- when heavily occurring infectious and inflammatory diseases (intoxication with influenza, pneumonia, meningitis, meningoencephalitisetc.)
ENT conditions with impaired function of the vestibular apparatus
- the traumas epimezotimpanita,
- Meniere's disease,
- neuroma, kohleity and many other
spinal diseasesand brain
- primary and secondary tumors,
- cysts, parasitic lesions etc,
- multiple sclerosis, acute encephalomyelitis and the like, as well as their complications.
psychogenic dizziness, panic attacks, vascular dystonia, anemia and other blood disorders, medication, etc.
Diagnosing the cause of dizziness mainly includes:
- Consultation ENT doctor, neurologist, cardiologist and other experts
- vestibular tests (study of nystagmus, vision tests, caloric and rotational tests, stabilography etc.)
- EEG EhoEG, REOEG, neyrooftalmologichesky inspection,
- ultrasound of the neck vessels and brain with color Doppler mapping
- MRI of the brain and cervical spine and other research methods