Pharmacopuncture - a method of acupuncture, in which the biologically active points are introduced specially designed for this medication in midget doses to provide therapeutic effects on the body.
Pharmacopuncture combines such areas of medicine, like acupuncture, homeopathy, herbal medicine, pharmacology.At the same time and therapeutic effect is mutually reinforcing (synergistic), but at the same time, this method of treatment is deprived of many of the disadvantages of all these methods of treatment.Moreover, using farmakupunktury possible to act on the whole body (systemic effect) administered therapeutic agents with simultaneous correction of immunity.
main advantages pharmacopuncture
- The possibility of individual selection of drugs administered and the impact points on the body.
- introduction of homeopathic doses of drugs virtually no side allergic reactions of the body
- Possibility to select individual treatment tactics depending on the treatment of the resulting effect, which is achie
ved by a combination of different effects on biologically active points of the body.
- All drugs have introduced special certificates of quality and are manufactured in the factory, which eliminates the chance of introducing infection, especially because the doctor always uses a disposable kit, which includes a special sterile syringes with needles and drugs Ampouled (usually foreign production).
- Unlike traditional acupuncture, which uses a different needle insertion depth, pharmacopuncture when the needle is inserted subcutaneously or intradermally, that is less painful method that allows it to be widely used in pediatric patients, in children with severe allergic mood of an organism.
- duration of the procedure when pharmacopuncture much less than with acupuncture, since only limited by the time of administration to the acupressure points on the human body.
main indications for pharmacopuncture:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (various forms of vegetative-vascular dystonia, hypertension, migraine, vertigo of different nature),
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteochondrosis, arthrosis and arthritis, fibromyalgia, pain syndromes with herniated discs, sprains),
- rehabilitation after injuries, serious illnesses,
- overwork, stress, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disturbances, increased anxiety, neuroses,
- neurological diseases (neuritis and neuralgia,tunnel syndrome, radiculitis, paresis and paralysis, recovery of cerebral blood flow),
- digestive diseases (psoriasis, gastritis, cholecystitis, peptic ulcer disease, enteritis and colitis),
- genitourinary system diseases (chronic inflammatory gynecological and urological diseases, disordersmenstrual cycle, menopausal syndrome, erectile dysfunction, kidney and urinary tract, cystitis),
- respiratory diseases, upper respiratory tract (asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, hay fever),
- metabolic disorders and diseases of the skin(obesity, gout, dermatitis, allergic dermatitis), and other diseases.
Contraindications for farmakupunktury:
- cancer and blood
- disease acute infectious diseases, and the active form of tuberculosis, AIDS,
- ischemic heart disease (angina),
- decompensated diabetes mellitus, renal and liver failure
- epilepsy, and acute psychosis.