Sometimes we hide any lack of appearance of clothing or makeup, and do not realize that it's time to run to the doctor.
Many diseases before the appearance of symptoms tangible impact on the appearance.Tell you about ten typical cosmetic defects noticed at that, will be screened out of place.
Acne If acne has become a regular feature in adulthood, or at all does not pass, although pubertantny period long gone, it is worth considering the possible internal causes of this problem.What
- hormonal system - pimples often talk about a hormonal imbalance that can lead to more serious consequences;
- liver and gastrointestinal tract, the presence of inflammatory processes;
- reproductive system (for women) - skin problems sometimes become a concomitant symptom of inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive organs.
Brittle hair falling
Never buy special shampoos and balms or costly procedures in the cabin do not help radically improve the condi
tion of the hair?Perhaps the problem is deeper.What
- blood iron levels to avoid anemia;
- thyroid - hair loss can be due to excessive and insufficient activity of the body;
- hormonal system - the problem with the hair of women, often speaks of excess male hormones.
useless to pace yourself abdominal exercises and diets to get rid of the bulging belly, if it's not sagging muscles and fat, and painful changes in the internal organs.What
- the abdomen using ultrasound imaging and to avoid such terrible diseases as ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity), tumors and cysts;
- liver - symptom can be observed in the liver is increased when expressed in the initial stages are no pain;
- intestines - inflamed swollen bowel loops can increase stomach.
Dark circles and bags under the eyes
If you often have to correct dark circles under the eyes with the help of foundation and use a strong makeup to deal with this defect, but without any results, perhaps it is not just a cosmetic defect, and the consequences of lack of sleep,and something more serious.What
- deliver a complete blood count to exclude inflammatory processes in the body, one of the first symptoms of which are often dark circles under the eyes;
- kidney - to the bags under the eyes can cause swelling due to ineffective renal function;
- pancreas - the initial stages of this organ diseases often appear bags and dark circles under the eyes;
- heart - bags and dark circles under the eyes, which usually appear in the late afternoon, often speak about the development of heart failure;
- be tested for defeat worms - worms in the body among other things, express themselves in this way.
Hair removal and other cosmetic treatments, of course, help to solve the problem of unwanted hair on the face and body, which is particularly concerned about the women.However, it is important to make sure that it is not a hidden symptom of incipient disease.What
- female genitalia - increased body hair is often a symptom of diseases such as polycystic ovary syndrome, and a variety of tumors;
- hormonal system - leads to hirsutism elevated testosterone levels in women, malfunction of the adrenal glands and other violations of the hormonal balance.
you can assume that his eyes were red from a long work on the computer or from lack of sleep, and this may indeed be the case.But if the symptom appears regularly, it is useless to simply drip eye drops, should be examined.What
- proper eye on the possible presence of diseases such as conjunctivitis and glaucoma;
- pass tests to rule out some serious infectious diseases are asymptomatic, the direction which can give only a doctor;
- consult a rheumatologist to exclude certain types of arthritis, causing symptoms such as redness of the eye, especially in the presence of other complaints, such as joint pain.
Sweating and odor
body to deal with and then you can use the strongest antiperspirants, but in itself excessive sweating, and especially the emergence of pungent smell from sweat can talk about the beginning of the development of any disease.What
- heart - diseases such as angina and periokardit often cause increased sweating;
- hormonal system - an unpleasant smell of sweat is often associated with a malfunction of the endocrine glands, it can be a symptom of diseases such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism;
- eliminate infectious diseases, many of which lead to a sharp increase in sweating;
- pancreas - sticky pot with an unpleasant odor often released during the exacerbation of pancreatitis.