slowdown of physiological processes in the body associated with the inability to synchronize with jet lag time, location, called jet lag.
Symptoms of jet lag syndrome - it is sluggishness and sleeping problems.Stronger than they occur in those who are forced to make flights to the east.
Like his win
To avoid jet lag, it is necessary to adapt to the new environment as soon as possible.Here are a few tips on how to do it effectively.
- Begin to adjust the time desired by a few days before traveling: Watch gradually translate forward (backward) until such time until you synchronize them with time destination.
- Stop track of time just before boarding the flight.
- Once on board, monitor sleep, including full-time, do not sleep more than usual.
- Drink plenty of fluids.Weakening dehydrated body is more difficult to adapt to the new rhythm.
- not sleep more than two hours after landing.
- Remember that daylight will help to restore the internal clock: one-hour walk in the morning is enough to make you feel
- not abuse coffee, alcohol and cigarettes.
- Avoid social isolation.
- Try to establish a mode immediately upon arrival at your destination.
jet lag: how to avoid sleep problems
Being away from home, many people experience sleep problems.The following tips will help you normalize it.
- Take a few familiar things (family photos, a cup of coffee and maybe a pillow or blanket) - this will help you adapt more quickly and create a feeling of comfort at the new location.
- Monitor your sleep schedule: draw the curtains, if necessary, bring a mask to sleep.
- Explore your new location: Learn how to operate the elevators, how many rooms in your floor and get to know their neighbors.
- Minimize white noise before going to bed: turn off the fan, close the window, so you do not interfere with the sounds of traffic.
- Check the temperature in the room: it should normally be in the range of 14 to 24 degrees.