- Take 30 grams of aloe leaves and ¾ cup water, mix in a mixer and let stand for 1 hour, then boil for 3 minutes and strain through cheesecloth.Gargle at least 3 times a day.
- Finely chopped leaves of aloe, fill with sugar in a ratio of 1: 1.Infuse in a dark place for 3 days, then pour the brim with water and infuse for 3 more days in the dark.Strain, overcome.Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Mix 1 part aloe juice, 2 parts of honey, 3 parts vodka.Wet the cloth in the mixture and apply it to the throat, on top of the wax paper, cotton wool and bandages.Keep the compress for 5-6 hours.
- Take 1 tablespoon of anise seeds, grind them and pour 1 cup boiling water, leave in a warm place for 20 minutes, drain.Take 1-2 tablespoons of infusion 3-6 times a day or gargle as often as possible.
- Mix 1 g of basil essential oil and 50 g of powdered sugar.Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture, drinking linden tea after a meal.
- Pour 1 tablespoon grass Boudreau 1 cup boiling water and let it brew.Gargl
e with warm infusion.
- Grind rhizome calamus and pour 2 tablespoons of raw 1 cup of boiling water, to insist on a water bath for 20-30 minutes.Gargle
- Take 1 tablespoon of herbs of basil, pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 15-20 minutes, drain.Gargle.
- Pour 2 teaspoons chopped herbs oregano 1 cup boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, drain - and as often as you can gargle with warm infusion.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dry powdered herb St. John's wort 1 cup boiling water, keep in a sealed container in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cooled at room temperature and strain.Gargle.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of dry powdered herb St. John's wort and 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes in a boiling water bath, then leave to cool slowly for 30-40 minutes.Strain, add 10 percent alcoholic extract of propolis (based on ½ cup of infusion 20-30 drops of extract of propolis) and use warm to rinse.The tool also helps with tonsillitis and other diseases of the mouth and throat.
- Mix equal proportions of kalanchoe juice with warm boiled water and gargle frequently.
- Put 10 g of calendula flowers in a glass or enamel bowl, pour 1 cup of boiling water, tightly cover, wrap up warm cloth and insist 4-6 hours.Strain, wring out the residue and filtered.Store in a cool place no more than two days.Take 1 teaspoon per cup of hot water and rinse several times during the day.
- Take 2 parts of chamomile, 1 part Eucalyptus 1 part calendula flowers.All plants grind and mix well.Pour 1.5 cups of boiling water 1 tablespoon of the mixture and boil for 2 minutes.Insist, wrapped, 30 minutes, then drain.Rinse should be 2 times a day, morning and evening, dividing the solution in half.Start rinsing with a solution of 26 ° C temperature, gradually subtracting by 1 degree per day until the temperature reaches 16ºS.This is followed by a month to rinse solution 15-16ºS.This rinse will remove sore throat and his temper.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of dry powdered flowers of calendula and 1 cup of boiling water, to insist, wrapped, 1 hour, drain.Gargle every 2-3 hours for 10 minutes.
- can be used to rinse calendula tincture, which is sold in pharmacies, or cook it yourself as follows: 100 g of dried marigold flowers pour 0.5 liters of vodka, insist in a dark place for 1 week, occasionally shaking, filter.Dissolve 1 teaspoon of tincture in 1 cup of warm water and gargle several times a day.
- poured into a thermos 2 teaspoons of dried calendula petals, cover them with boiling water, to insist 2 hours.Gargle with warm infusion as often as possible.If the sore throat hoarse voice, then drink 1/3 cup of infusion 3 times a day.The course of treatment - 2 months.
- Dry leaves Marigold grind, pour a 70-percent alcohol in a ratio of 1: 3 and leave for a day.Filtered and add the olive oil in a ratio of 1: 7.Conditioned at 80 ° C water bath for 7 hours, and constantly pouring water there, filter.Bury oil throat drops 1 to 3 times a day.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of ground coriander 1 cup boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, drain.Gargle with warm infusion.
spelling and syntax of the source maintained at a reprint.
Article provided by the site of the magazine "Site" Excellent Health! »»