Despite the fact that vaccination against tetanus (especially polyvalent whole-cell vaccines containing killed microbial cells) are poorly tolerated by many patients, it is still shown in any contact with the infection in the wound when creating anaerobic conditions.
is especially true of stab wounds (when accessing oxygen tetanus bacteria take the form of spores and may persist long in the environment even in seawater remain viable for six months).Therefore it is necessary to approach to vaccination against tetanus prudently, taking into account all contraindications.
final decision on holding vaccinated against tetanus solves doctor or nurse, taking into account all contraindications.
This is not desirable that a vaccination against tetanus was carried out simultaneously with other vaccines, but for health reasons it is still carried out.The most common contraindications to vaccination against tetanus are:
most frequent response given multicomponent vaccine.
1. General acute reactions (system): fever, severe allergic reactions (up to a laryngospasm and anaphylactic shock), general weakness.
2. Delayed reaction:
3. Fatalities are rare (4 cases per 10 million vaccinations).
4. The reactions of the nervous system:
5. Complications of the cardiovascular system: tachycardia - a tachycardia, arrhythmia, angina (in severe cases - myocardial infarction)
6. Manifestations from the digestive organs when vaccination against tetanus: nausea, excessive salivation and vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence with spastic abdominal pain.
7. With the genitourinary system: a temporary urinary retention (with the development of shock), temporary menstrual disorders, erectile dysfunction is reversible
The question of whether revaccination doctor decides, as in some cases a frequent re-vaccination (at least injury) can cause significant side reactions, especially in elderly patients.
no consensus on re-vaccination in adults is not - according to the latest data should be carried out not more than once in 5-10 years (abroad believe - once in 25 years).
children vaccination carried out on a specially designed circuit.If necessary (trauma) is introduced specific immunoglobulin.
When puberty may be considered premature and why this happens. Precocious puberty begins at the age of 7.5 years in girls and 9 years in boys....
Types, causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of reactive arthritis. Reactive arthritis - inflammation of the joints after undergoing extra...
In the last decade due to the rapid development of computer technology is noted increasing their influence on the psyche and the health of the y...