Despite the fact that vaccination against tetanus (especially polyvalent whole-cell vaccines containing killed microbial cells) are poorly tolerated by many patients, it is still shown in any contact with the infection in the wound when creating anaerobic conditions.
is especially true of stab wounds (when accessing oxygen tetanus bacteria take the form of spores and may persist long in the environment even in seawater remain viable for six months).Therefore it is necessary to approach to vaccination against tetanus prudently, taking into account all contraindications.
final decision on holding vaccinated against tetanus solves doctor or nurse, taking into account all contraindications.
This is not desirable that a vaccination against tetanus was carried out simultaneously with other vaccines, but for health reasons it is still carried out.The most common contraindications to vaccination against tetanus are:
most frequent response given multicomponent vaccine.
1. General acute reactions (system): fever, severe allergic reactions (up to a laryngospasm and anaphylactic shock), general weakness.
2. Delayed reaction:
3. Fatalities are rare (4 cases per 10 million vaccinations).
4. The reactions of the nervous system:
5. Complications of the cardiovascular system: tachycardia - a tachycardia, arrhythmia, angina (in severe cases - myocardial infarction)
6. Manifestations from the digestive organs when vaccination against tetanus: nausea, excessive salivation and vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence with spastic abdominal pain.
7. With the genitourinary system: a temporary urinary retention (with the development of shock), temporary menstrual disorders, erectile dysfunction is reversible
The question of whether revaccination doctor decides, as in some cases a frequent re-vaccination (at least injury) can cause significant side reactions, especially in elderly patients.
no consensus on re-vaccination in adults is not - according to the latest data should be carried out not more than once in 5-10 years (abroad believe - once in 25 years).
children vaccination carried out on a specially designed circuit.If necessary (trauma) is introduced specific immunoglobulin.
snoring problem - it is not so much discomfort for the snorer himself, but for the people around him.Usually, the reason for seeking medical att...
quite common is the feeling sour taste in the mouth.Practice shows itself sour taste can hardly be considered a separate disease, but it can be ...
liver performs important functions in the body, without which his work will be imperfect.Therefore, emerging signs of a sick liver is always bet...